Cross Border Transfers:
Information We Collect:
We collect Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you, but only if you provide it voluntarily. Personal information refers to any information that uniquely identifies or can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a specific person. This may mean:
- your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, title, birth date, professional license number, gender, employer or company name and business details, and purchasing data;
- information and documents you provide in connection with transactions processed through our services;
- the name, phone number and email address of another person provided to us by you; and
- information for using online registration and/or payment options or otherwise managing a user account.
We collect demographic information:
- the referring domain name, your internet protocol (IP) addresses, your browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, device ID, clickstream data, and your operating system type.
- measuring the number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed, and other similar information
Do Not Track Requests.You also have the choice to enable “do not track” settings on your browser. While we constantly strive to match the rapid pace of technological advancement, at this point, our web site does not take any action based on these browser settings.
How We Use Personal Information We Collect:
- comply with legal requirements;
- to perform our services for you and other authorized users and to communicate with you in response to your submissions to us;
- to provide you with information relating to us and our products and/or services, including but not limited to e-newsletters, sweepstakes, promotions, new product and/or services details or offers, marketing materials, and customized advertisements particular to your interests and/or previous experiences with us;
- to process payments relating to purchases you make;
- to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
Do We Share Your Information With Third Parties?:
- We may disclose personal information for legal compliance purposes, to protect our companies, and in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We may also disclose personal information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to protect the confidentiality and security of our records pertaining to you, to limit our legal liability or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Our Use of Integrated Accounts and Social Media Information:
Information Your Disclose Through Our Service:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our services. We will retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personally Identifiable Information:
How We Protect Your Information:
While we have put in place measures that we deem reasonable to safeguard information that we collect from you, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information on or transmitted over the Internet. As a result, we make no warranty regarding the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Privacy on Other Web Sites:
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our assets, or any other corporate transfer, exchange or restructuring, whatever form it may take, we may transfer your personal information to one or more successor entities in the transaction(s).
Governing Law and Venue: